Reporting a Problem or Complaint

Harford County ConnectIf you have an emergency dial 911

If you wish to report a problem such as flooding, graffiti, illegal dumping or litter, illegal burning, illegal sign, noise complaint, street pothole, street signage, street lighting, tree concern, abandoned vehicle, water leak, trash or yard waste removal … there’s an app for that!

Submit your complaint on Harford County “You Click We Fix” or via smartphone app (below).  It’s fast, convenient and free!

Harford County Connect App Downloads

AndroidAndroid – Google Play store

AppleApple – iTunes App store