Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Thursday 10/08 10%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.
Friday 10/09 60%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Gusty winds and small hail are possible. High 78F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday 10/10 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High around 65F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday 10/11 0%
Mostly sunny. High 68F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 10/12 0%
Sunny skies. High 72F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD