Current Weather Conditions
- 4:35 PM EDT on September 24, 2017
- 12:00 AM EDT on September 26, 2017
Five Day Forecast
Monday 09/25 10%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 60s.
Tuesday 09/26 10%
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 09/27 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 85F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 09/28 10%
Mainly sunny. High 76F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday 09/29 0%
Sunny. High 73F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD