Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Wednesday 02/22 10%
Considerable clouds this morning. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 58F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 02/23 10%
Areas of dense morning fog. Cloudy early, becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 02/24 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 69F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 02/25 100%
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then windy in the afternoon with more widespread storms. A few storms may be severe. High 68F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Sunday 02/26 0%
Mainly sunny. High 48F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD