Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Friday 01/19 0%
Sunny. High around 45F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 01/20 0%
Plentiful sunshine. High 52F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 01/21 10%
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 01/22 10%
Cloudy. High 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 01/23 60%
Cloudy and damp with rain in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. High near 50F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /homepages/11/d581490920/htdocs/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD