Current Weather Conditions
- 12:26 PM EST on January 18, 2017
- 8:00 PM EST on January 18, 2017
Five Day Forecast
Wednesday 01/18 10%
Overcast. High 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday 01/19 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 53F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/20 90%
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Saturday 01/21 0%
Overcast. High 52F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 01/22 90%
Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD