Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Saturday 04/30 80%
Chance of Rain
Showers late. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.
Sunday 05/01 90%
Cloudy with periods of rain. Thunder possible. High around 60F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Monday 05/02 20%
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 79F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday 05/03 90%
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday 05/04 20%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 68F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD