Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Wednesday 04/25 40%
Chance of Rain
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers this afternoon. High near 65F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday 04/26 0%
Mostly sunny skies. High 68F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 04/27 90%
Cloudy with occasional rain...mainly in the morning. High 58F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Saturday 04/28 10%
Sunshine and some clouds. High 69F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday 04/29 0%
Sunny skies. High around 60F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD