Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Wednesday 09/02 0%
Generally cloudy. High 91F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 09/03 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 90F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 09/04 40%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Mostly sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday 09/05 10%
Abundant sunshine. High 83F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 09/06 10%
Sunny skies. High 84F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD