Current Weather Conditions
- 4:35 PM EDT on June 21, 2017
- 12:00 AM EDT on June 23, 2017
Five Day Forecast
Thursday 06/22 50%
Chance of Rain
Chance of late night showers. Lows overnight in the mid 70s.
Friday 06/23 70%
Rain and scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 85F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday 06/24 90%
Chance of Rain
Showers with the chance of some thunder in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. Locally heavy rainfall possible early. High 87F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunday 06/25 0%
Sunny skies. High 83F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 06/26 0%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 81F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD