Current Weather Conditions
- 1:12 PM EST on February 12, 2016
- 12:00 AM EST on February 13, 2016
- 1:13 PM EST on February 12, 2016
- 6:00 PM EST on February 13, 2016
Five Day Forecast
Friday 02/12 50%
Chance of Snow
Snow showers at times early, windy. Lows overnight in the mid teens.
Saturday 02/13 20%
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 21F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph.
Sunday 02/14 0%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 25F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 02/15 90%
Cloudy with scattered snow showers and flurries becoming a steady accumulating snow later. High 33F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Tuesday 02/16 100%
Windy with periods of rain. High 49F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 6 PM EST SATURDAY... THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON HAS ISSUED A WIND ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 6 PM EST SATURDAY. * TIMING...LATE TONIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY. GREATEST WIND THREAT IS SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH MIDDAY.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT... * PRECIPITATION TYPE...SNOW SHOWERS. * ACCUMULATIONS...A COATING TO AN INCH. * TIMING...SNOW SHOWERS ARE MOST LIKELY BETWEEN 6 PM AND 8 PM ACROSS NORTH-CENTRAL MARYLAND INTO THE NORTHERN AND WESTERN
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD