Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Thursday 12/08 0%
Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High 47F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday 12/09 0%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 41F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday 12/10 0%
Sunshine. High around 40F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday 12/11 20%
Cloudy. High 41F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 12/12 90%
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 51F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD