Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Thursday 10/27 80%
Rain likely. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday 10/28 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 59F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday 10/29 0%
A few clouds from time to time. High 69F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 10/30 40%
Chance of Rain
Mostly sunny early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later in the day. High near 75F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday 10/31 0%
Sunny. High 61F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD