Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Saturday 03/25 40%
Chance of Rain
Increasing clouds with showers arriving this afternoon. Thunder possible. High near 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday 03/26 40%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday 03/27 70%
Light rain...with scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday 03/28 40%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. High 74F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday 03/29 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 66F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD