Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Friday 07/31 0%
Mainly sunny. High around 90F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 08/01 20%
Mostly sunny skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday 08/02 0%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 88F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 08/03 0%
Mainly sunny. High 91F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 08/04 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Mostly sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 91F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via WJZ Baltimore
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD