Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Sunday 05/29 20%
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 83F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 05/30 90%
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 77F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Tuesday 05/31 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 86F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday 06/01 20%
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 06/02 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 79F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD