Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Sunday 09/25 0%
Clear. Lows overnight in the low 50s.
Monday 09/26 0%
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 72F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday 09/27 20%
Partly cloudy. High 73F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 09/28 20%
Sunshine. High near 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 09/29 90%
Rain. High 71F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD