Current Weather Conditions
Five Day Forecast
Wednesday 08/31 80%
Thunderstorms. Lows overnight in the low 70s.
Thursday 09/01 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Rain showers early with isolated thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 82F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday 09/02 0%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 81F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 09/03 90%
Becoming cloudy with occasional rain in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Sunday 09/04 90%
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
...AIR QUALITY ALERT IS IN EFFECT FOR WEDNESDAY AUGUST 31 2016... THE MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF THE ENVIRONMENT HAS ISSUED A CODE ORANGE AIR QUALITY ALERT WEDNESDAY FOR THE BALTIMORE METRO AREA. A CODE ORANGE AIR QUALITY ALERT MEANS THAT AIR POLLUTION CONCENTRATIONS WITHIN THE REGION MAY BECOME UNHEALTHY FOR
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD